Puretec RI-HF75 Industrial UV Water Treatment System
The Puretec RI-HF75 ultraviolet purification systems incorporate industry-leading, state-of-the-art functionality with premium build quality and reliable performance for peace of mind in critical applications. When you need high-flow disinfection backed by a world-class brand, the Puretec Radfire RI-HF Series of UV systems is the safest choice.
Puretec Radfire’s state-of-the-art controller is an electronic power source that provides a constant UV dose by protecting against voltage fluctuations and comes standard with a range of different port configurations for future upgrades and/or optional accessories.
A clear yet comprehensive user interface allows for easy visual identification of remaining lamp life and any error or fault codes.
Rugged 316 stainless steel reactors include an integral UV Intensity Sensor port and include a calibrated sensor as standard to make all the RI-HF models fully monitored systems. The robust housing that locks the sensor in place eliminates sensor movement and allows for sensor change-outs without the need to drain the reactor chamber. Reliable, industry-proven, high-quality low pressure (LP) coated UV lamps are used offering a consistent output over their entire service life.
All UV systems require pre-filtration to at least 10 micron.
- Control bacteria & virus issues in water including E.coli, Cryptosporidium and Giardia.
- The new lamp technology combines the high electrical efficiencies of low-pressure lamps with up to 5 times the UV output.
- Lamp life is 12,000 hours or approximately 16 months.
- State-of-the-art electronic ballast allows the system to provide a constant UV dose by protecting against voltage fluctuations and running cooler than conventional systems.
- The 316 SS UV reactor has been designed using computational fluid dynamics (CFD) to ensure the flow pattern is consistent and that any microbes receive sufficient exposure to UV light.
- The fully calibrated UV sensor is encapsulated in a robust stainless steel housing that locks the sensor in place to eliminate sensor movement.
Ordering Code: RI-HF75
Maximum Power Consumption: 1230 W
Maximum Flow Rate: 1250 Lpm
Connection: 4” (ASA 150 RF Flanges)
Number of Lamps: 3 Lamps
Warranty: 1 Year
Warranties in this document cover parts for the period stated and include 1 year cover for parts and labour for the first year where applicable, subject to approval. Plus 1 year parts only.
Puretec are the purified water experts, providing water filtration solutions for home and business.
Experience the difference of having treated and purified water in your home using a Puretec water filter system. Enjoy the convenience and advantages of a water filter system in your everyday life with your family.
Turfrey supplies a big range of Puretec products including under sink water filter systems and whole house water supply filters.
We also stock replacement cartridges and spare parts.
Puretec is renowned for its quality and after-sales support.View all Products