Puretec DF15 Commercial Drinking Fountain
- Freestanding Filtered Water Chiller System, 12Lph, 60 cups/hour
The Puretec DF15 is a stylish drink fountain that comes in an elegant, hygienic stainless steel case and is the perfect drinking water solution for schools, colleges, hospitals, public places, and government departments.
The Puretec DF15 dispense filtered and chilled water using a robust anti-tamper bubbler plus a separate carafe filler featuring a self-returning (spring-loaded) lever. The DF Series systems use state-of-the-art on-demand water chilling technology, ensuring superior capacity and efficient energy usage.
Importantly, the system incorporates the market-leading Ultra Z Filtration Technology. Ultra Z Filtration Technology filters out chlorine, taste & odour, sediment, chemicals, bacteria and cysts down to 0.1 of a micron.
Complimented by Puretec’s market-leading 3 Year warranty, you can have confidence that the DF Series is manufactured to stringent standards and supported by an extensive service network.
- Includes vandal-resistant bubbler, with an integrated guard to protect against contamination, airborne deposits, and tampering.
- Produces water chilled to 4 - 12°C for a refreshing cool drink.
- Uses Ultra Z Filtration Technology to filter down to 0.1 micron and reduce chlorine, pesticides, bad taste, odours, organics, chemicals, bacteria, dirt, rust, and 99.9% Giardia & Cryptosporidium cysts.
- The carafe filler tap is spring-loaded and switches off automatically to ensure water is not left running.
- Removable access cover for easy cartridge change,
- Mechanically activated push-button activations continue to provide water even when electrical service is not available.
- Manufactured to the highest standards and will provide years of trouble-free service. Constructed in 304 stainless steel and it is built to last.
- 40 mm waste outlet to suit 40 mm PVC DWV pipe/fittings.
- Market-leading 3-year warranty.
Ordering Code: DF15
Min/Max Pressure; 200 - 500* kPa
Min/Max Temperature: 4 - 38°C (protect from freezing)
Nominal Flow Rate; 2 Lpm
Features: Surge Protection, 350 kPa multi valve
Voltage: 220 - 240V
Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Standby Power Usage: 0.3W
Max Power Usage: 140W
Max Cooling Power: 90W
Cooling Capacity: 12Lph (≤ 10°C)
Tank Size: 5 Litres
Replacement Cartridge(s): Z1-R
Connection: 1/4” tube fitting
Shipping Dimensions: 305 (d) x 315 (w) x 1220 (h) mm
Refrigerant Type: R134a
Refrigerant Charge: 50g
Minimum Pressure of Shell: 103 kPa (15 psi)
Cylinder Volume: 3 cm3
Cooling Capacity: 63W
Working Current: 0.7A
Coefficient of Performance: 0.7
Warranty: 3 Years^
3 Year warranty is 1 year parts and labour plus 2 year parts only.
Excludes cartridge. Use only genuine Puretec cartridges. *An approved pressure limiting device has been installed to comply with Australian & New Zealand Plumbing Standards. (Ref. AS/NZS 3500.1:2021, Clause 3.3.4).
Puretec are the purified water experts, providing water filtration solutions for home and business.
Experience the difference of having treated and purified water in your home using a Puretec water filter system. Enjoy the convenience and advantages of a water filter system in your everyday life with your family.
Turfrey supplies a big range of Puretec products including under sink water filter systems and whole house water supply filters.
We also stock replacement cartridges and spare parts.
Puretec is renowned for its quality and after-sales support.View all Products