Velux Manual Skylight - VS
Cost-effective choice for visually expanding interiors with daylight, fresh air and sky views. Great for bathrooms, kitchens, laundries and any rooms needing a daylight and fresh air transformation. Our VS opening skylight is the healthy choice for visually expanding interiors with daylight, fresh air and sky views. Great for bathrooms, kitchens, laundries and any rooms needing a daylight and fresh air transformation.
- Toughened, argon fill, double glazing with Low-E3 coating
- Includes removable insect screen
- Exterior of aluminium in "grey friars" colour
- R-value of 0.50
R-value (m2 K/W) data based on NFRC simulations at 90° installation pitch (nominal skylight size 1200mm x 1200mm)
Choose and order your control option when ordering your VS opening skylight (sold separately)
- ZCT 300 control rod when installed out-of-reach
- ZZZ 201 handle when installed within reach
ALL VELUX Skylights supplied with high performance laminated double glazing as standard
- High Performance double glazing
- Laminated inner panes for added safety
- Outer pane of toughened safety glass
- Low-E³ coating maximises Light Transmittance/reduces Solar Heat Gain
- Argon filled cavity together with Low-E³ coating increases thermal performance by reducing heat flow through the pane
- NEAT™ Coating on outer pane reduces cleaning frequency
- Warm edge technology increases energy efficiency
- 6 Sizes available
With a passion for daylight, fresh air and better living environments, Velux has been creating skylights for more than 75 years.
Velux offers a range of skylights, low-pitch skylights, roof windows and sun tunnels.
Their range of skylights are designed for installation in roofs with pitches from 15-90 degrees.
The sun tunnels are designed to bring natural light into dark interiors and spaces. The effect is brighter and more comfortable living areas.
Turfrey also supplies a small range of Velux loft ladders, for those hard-to-access spaces.View all Products