Velux GGU Roof Window
Our GGU EVERFINISH roof window has a maintenance free interior and is a healthy solution for visually expanding interiors with daylight, fresh air and sky views.
Great for bathrooms, kitchens, laundries and any rooms needing a daylight and fresh air transformation.
- Laminated, argon fill, double glazing with Low-E coating
- Exterior of lacquered aluminium in "grey friars" colour
- In-reach use Available in 7 sizes
- Noise reduction of 35 dB
- R-value of 0.83
R-value (m2 K/W) data based on NFRC simulations at 90° installation pitch (nominal skylight size 1200mm x 1200mm)
ALL VELUX Skylights supplied with high performance laminated double glazing as standard.
- High Performance double glazing
- Laminated inner panes for added safety
- Outer pane of toughened safety glass
- Low-E³ coating maximises Light Transmittance/reduces Solar Heat Gain
- Argon filled cavity together with Low-E³ coating increases thermal performance by reducing heat flow through the pane
- NEAT™ Coating on outer pane reduces cleaning frequency
- Warm edge technology increases energy efficiency
- Seven sizes available
With a passion for daylight, fresh air and better living environments, Velux has been creating skylights for more than 75 years.
Velux offers a range of skylights, low-pitch skylights, roof windows and sun tunnels.
Their range of skylights are designed for installation in roofs with pitches from 15-90 degrees.
The sun tunnels are designed to bring natural light into dark interiors and spaces. The effect is brighter and more comfortable living areas.
Turfrey also supplies a small range of Velux loft ladders, for those hard-to-access spaces.View all Products