Velux Electric Skylight - Pitched Roof VSE
Our VSE INTEGRA® electric skylight is the smart choice for visually expanding interiors with daylight, fresh air and sky views on remote control. Great for bathrooms, kitchens, laundries and any rooms needing a daylight and fresh air transformation.
- Laminated, argon fill, double glazing with Low-E3 coating
- Includes removable insect screen
- Exterior of aluminium in "grey friars" colour
- R-value of 0.50**
* R-value (m2 K/W) data based on NFRC simulations at 90° installation pitch (nominal skylight size 1200mm x 1200mm)
Boost your home’s IQ with the VELUX INTEGRA® control pad - comes standard with every INTEGRA® opening skylight or roof window. It’s home automation that gives you a helping hand!
ALL VELUX Skylights supplied with high performance laminated double glazing as standard
- High Performance double glazing
- Laminated inner panes for added safety
- Outer pane of toughened safety glass
- Low-E³ coating maximises Light Transmittance/reduces Solar Heat Gain
- Argon filled cavity together with Low-E³ coating increases thermal performance by reducing heat flow through the pane
- NEAT™ Coating on outer pane reduces cleaning frequency
- Warm edge technology increases energy efficiency
With a passion for daylight, fresh air and better living environments, Velux has been creating skylights for more than 75 years.
Velux offers a range of skylights, low-pitch skylights, roof windows and sun tunnels.
Their range of skylights are designed for installation in roofs with pitches from 15-90 degrees.
The sun tunnels are designed to bring natural light into dark interiors and spaces. The effect is brighter and more comfortable living areas.
Turfrey also supplies a small range of Velux loft ladders, for those hard-to-access spaces.View all Products