The very heart of the Reflex’s design is the flame visuals behind non-reflective glass, these have been meticulously crafted to mimic a real wood burning fire.
Featuring three carefully positioned dual burners, flames dance and flow amongst the logs and can be set to either front only or front and rear flames, with either setting independently adjustable and infinitely variable via the Harmony 10 Programmable Thermostatic Control.
- Fan-free & quiet
- Highly realistic flames & logs
- Large non-reflective glass front
- LED lighting effects
- Harmony10 programmable thermostatic remote control
- Optional smart phone or tablet control
- Lining Options - Ledgestone & Echo Flame Black Glass
- Direct vent, balanced flue technology
- Type Inbuilt - Glass Fronted
- Heat Output up to 8.3kW
- Efficiency 92%
- Flue Type Balanced Flue
- Appliance Dimensions 877mm x 896mm x 361mm
The Stovax Heating Group is one of the UK’s leading stove and fireplace manufacturers, offering a huge range of solid fuel, gas and electric products.
Sister companies, Stovax and Gazco work closely together. Stovax is committed to researching the alternative technologies that will provide efficient, solid fuel heating in the years ahead. With the depletion of fossil fuels and unprecedented increases in their costs, wood is already being accepted as an economic, renewable and carbon neutral energy source. Gazco is making continuing advancements in the development of high efficiency gas fire technology and highly realistic flame-effect electric fires, keeping them at the forefront of the market.View all Products