Rais Bionic Wood Fire
Pricing starts from $9380.00 Please call and speak to one of our knowledgeable team to find a wood fire that suits your home today.
The Bionic Wood Fire is a design masterpiece that preserves the carbon neutrality of a wood fire along with world-leading ecological credentials. Made in Denmark, represents the symbiosis of world-class Scandinavian engineering, design, and technology, to deliver an ultra-low emission wood fire that is truly a work of art.
Rais set themselves the unique challenge of developing a wood burning fire that pushed forward the boundaries of eco-friendly performance and design. What they produced was a fully automatic wood fire with an incredible 76% fuel efficiency and negligible particle emissions.
Typical wood combustion generates a range of particles which are normally emitted into the environment. By the means of pioneering and innovative development work, Rais have managed to develop a technology that burns practically all residual particle. As well as ground-breaking performance and a stunning visual effect, the Bionic Wood Fire has uniquely sculptured looks. The purity of the white frame around the double combustion chamber and the crisp organic form reflect the incredibly clean and efficient way the fire burns wood.
Combustion is automatically controlled so the fire is lit and refuelled by the user and the fire does the rest. Combustion starts in the upper chamber then once the optimum temperature is reached, the direction of the combustion is automatically reversed and the spectacular down-firing into the lower chamber begins. The door is easy to open by means of a gentle turn of the elegant handle and locks automatically when the handle is released.
Features & Benefits
• Fully automated and easy to use
• No electricity required
• Steady output of natural radiated heat
• Very convenient height for loading wood
• Easy to maintain with very little ash
• Conveniently placed, easy to empty ash
• No flue shield required
• Option of roof or wall flue
• Optional 90 to 360-degree swivel base
• External air kit available (floor or wall) for
passive and air tight houses
• Black or nickel body finish
• Steel or glass (white or black) door
· Available as standard (fixed position) or on a swivel (up to 360°) to allow radiant heat to be directed as desired.
· Exterior colour options for the fire are black or nickel.
· Two door style options are available: all glass, edged in black or white, or steel-framed with clear glass chambers.
The Bionic Wood Fire meets all New Zealand clean
air standards including the strict Canterbury CM1
standard. This wood fire can also be used nation wide including Rotorua, Nelson City in certain air sheds, Canterbury & Timaru.