RainBank is an automatic controller for rainwater harvesting. RainBank controls the water supply for toilet and laundry applications by automatically selecting the water source. Rainwater is given priority with mains water as back up if the tank is empty or there is a power outage.
This Cabinet Combo offers a neat, tamper resistant installation for modern homes. Features include:
- Simple to install with no adjustment necessary, saving time and money at installation
- Feedback lights to indicate water source and faults
- No solenoid valves used
- RainBank automatically switches between rainwater and mains water supply , so there is no need for consumer intervention.
- Built-in backflow protection valve (dual check valve) in compliance with the requirements of AS/NZX 3500-1-2003 for added safety and assured protection of your mains water supply
- Incorporates pre and post filtration to ensure reliabillity and high water quality
- Very low standby power - only 0.5 watts
Promax’s premium range includes corrugated ENDURO water storage tanks that are designed for optimum performance over many years. Meanwhile, the XPRESS water tanks are made from high-grade polyethylene plastic and gives you the Promax quality at an affordable price.
Turfrey supplies Promax water tanks in all sizes, shapes, and applications. Promax tanks are strong, durable and come in various sizes. With a selection of colours there is one that will fit with your landscape or building. Options for above and underground installation.View all Products