Palram Cantilever Carport Arizona 5000 Wave
This free-standing, cantilevered carport is a stylish & versatile addition to any property, thanks to its floating design and sleek dark grey finish, it’s the perfect combination of form and function.
A top quality, high intensity alloy frame is powder coated for durability and combines with galvanised steel ground anchors for an exceptionally strong structure. Backed by a 10 Year Limited Warranty, you know it’s designed to handle New Zealand conditions.
The solid polycarbonate roofing panels feature a dark grey tint and an anti-UV coating that blocks 98% of harmful UV rays, essential for protecting exposed skin and car paint finishes. Highly impact resistant, the panels are approximately 200 times stronger than glass of the same thickness and feature excellent insulating properties, creating a cool shady area on those hot Kiwi summer days.
The cantilever design is great for areas with minimal room for anchoring, making these structures extremely versatile. As well as a carport, it’s perfect as a patio cover, next to the pool, over the deck or for making your barbecue area an all-weather, year round outdoor kitchen.
Installation should be in a sheltered location and we recommend using concrete footings, especially in windy areas. Concrete footings should measure W 70cm x D 140cm x H 60cm (see product manual below for further details).
A stylish and versatile addition to any home, transform your driveway, patio or outdoor entertainment area by ordering yours today.
• Highly resistant, safe polycarbonate carport, a multi-functional outdoor structure, designed for superior protection all year round
• Transmits natural sunlight while providing up to 100% protection from harmful UV sun rays
• Lifetime resilient polycarbonate glazing; does not fracture, become brittle or turn yellow over time
• Firm anti-rust aluminium structure
• Specially engineered to withstand volatile weather conditions
• Two-post architecture allows easy access and parking, while optimising usable space
• Clean-lined, functional design
• Maintenance-free, built to last thanks to outstandingly durable materials
• Made with 100% recyclable materials
• Built-in gutters
• 10 Year Palram Warranty
Overall assembled dimensions: W 289cm x L 495cm x H 273.5cm
Material: Frame – Aluminium, Panels - 100% polycarbonate with PU coating
Covering area: 14.3m²
Wind resistance: 120km/hr
Snow load: 75kg/m²
Light transmission: 10%
Polycarbonate panel: 0.7mm
Carton dimensions: Carton 1 - L 296cm x W 73cm x H 10.5cm, 118kg. Carton 2 - L 296cm x W 73cm x H 15cm, 75kg.