Masport LE4000 Zero Clearance Inbuilt Convection Fire
Masport wood fires are the perfect solution to home heating.Transform your existing masonry fireplace into a dramatic modern feature with the LE4000. The sophisticated lines of our inbuilt LE4000 wood burner provide a discreet, yet stylish focal point for the heart of your home. With the flexibility of installation for masonry or timber framed recesses, and available in 3 fascia dimensions, the LE4000 suits a wide range of homes. An electrically motored fan distributes heat quickly and maintains optimal heat circulation.
To get the best out of your Masport LE4000 Zero Clearance Wood Fire, we endorse the following tips:
- Plan ahead - stock up on woods 6-12 months before intended use.
- Use a 'Hot mix' of fire wood, consisting of a mix of soft and hard woods.
- Select dry, hard wood as it makes the fire burn hotter and longer.
- Choose sound, solid wood - avoid rot and excess bark. A good way to tell if wood is ready to burn is to look for signs of radial cracking at the end of a log.
- Split larger logs to assist drying and burning.
- Never use seaborne driftwood or chemically treated timber.
- Stack fuel loosely in a dry place so air can pass freely through the pile.
- Cover the top and two sides of the stack.
- Use fuel in order - the oldest and driest first.
- Have your appliance professionally checked and serviced before the Winter begins.
Masport is a well-known Kiwi brand that have been crafting fires for NZ homes since 1973. Masport products are designed and made in New Zealand and provide innovative design and advanced technology to give consumers high quality fires for their homes. Masport care for New Zealand’s environment, therefore strive to be at the forefront of a new generation of clean burning, ultra-efficient wood burners.
Turfrey stocks a large range of Masport wood burners fireplaces, styles and sizes to suit every home.
Masport offers the most comprehensive wood fire warranty in New Zealand
Masport warranties our ﬁre boxes, under normal use, to be free from defects in materials or workmanship (from the date of purchase)
• Catalytic ULEB wood ﬁres - 20 years
• Non-Catalytic ULEB wood ﬁres - 15 years
• LEB wood ﬁres - 10 years
• Outdoor wood ﬁres - 5 years