Leaf Eater Ultra™ uses the Leaf Slide which deflects debris away from the screen and a precisely angled screen which directs leaves and debris away from the flow of water to maximise catchment efficiency.
- Rain head overview and installation click here
- This Rain Head is a combination of a modern, sleekdesign and the latest in Rain Head technology – the ultimate in Rain Heads
- Integrated cover and cap to compliment modern and classic architecture
- Leaf Eater Ultra™ uses the Leaf Slide and a precisely angled screen to deflectdebris off the screen, for high flow rate performance. (Hydro ActivatedFiltration™ technology)
- A single mosquito proof stainless steel mesh screen with 0.955mm aperture
- Minimal maintenance required
- Pivot the outlet to suit vertical or horizontal (rear outlet) downpipes (VHPivot™)
- Maximises the catchment efficiency at low and high flow rates
Devan’s high quality water tank range is made of polyethylene– a plastic material, known to be the toughest in the industry. Devan carry a wide range of non-fading colours to complement buildings and landscapes. UV-stabilised, Devan poly tanks are specially manufactured to withstand the extreme conditions of New Zealand.
The Devan tank range includes models with 600 litres to 30,000 litres capacity, with the larger model being the only tank of its kind to feature brass moulded outlets. Many of the Devan tanks come with a 20-year guarantee and use the most advanced technology and production procedures.
Devan have manufacturing and distribution centres located in Tauranga and Christchurch which has the benefit of being able to provide excellent customer service nationwide in conjunction with Turfrey.View all Products