Heatstrip Classic Electric Heater THH2400A
Premium quality, stylish & slimline electric radiant heaters perfect for protected outdoor and indoor applications. Make it a feature in your outdoor area.
Please enquire for additional accessories - Mounting Brackets and Pole Kits
- Electric radiant heater ideal for your protected alfresco area, pergola, veranda, café or difficult to heat indoor areas
- 3 Models available THH1800A (1800W), THH2400A (2400W) & THH3200A (3200W)
- Stylish, sleek, unobtrusive design with a black front profile
- Efficient, cost-effective heating providing gentle warmth
- Corrosion protected for even the toughest environment
- Easy DIY installation for 2 models (THH1800A & THH2400A. THH3200A must be installed by a licensed electrician) and multiple mounting options
- 2-year residential warranty and 1-year commercial warranty
- Australian designed and engineered
|THH1800A||1800||7.5||1104 x 165 x 48||6||1000||YES||3-4|
|THH2400A||2400||10||1364 x 165 x 48||7||1000||YES||4-5|
|THH3200A||3200||13.5||1774 x 165 x 48||8||1000||NO||5-6|
The installation of HEATSTRIP Classic is simple and easy with the standard mounting brackets supplied. For other locations, there are a range of mounting options available – (refer to below diagrams). The HEATSTRIP Classic can be mounted directly to the ceiling; angled downwards on a wall; fitted flush with the ceiling; suspended on chains or poles; attached to beams/poles/umbrella’s; mounted end-to-end, or 2 units together.
- Minimum mounting height (including flush mount) 2.1m
- Ideal mounting height (including flush mount) 2.2m – 2.5m / 2.1 -2.2m
- Maximum mounting height (including flush mount) 2.7m / 2.3m
The mounting height of the electric heater can have a significant impact on performance. For mounting heights higher than the ideal range, we recommend the use of wires/chains or optional extension poles to reduce the height and ensure the heater is within the ideal range. Heater performance may be affected if outside this range.
HEATSTRIP® proudly engineers, designs and supplies indoor and outdoor gas and electric heaters across New Zealand. They produce a wide range of heating solutions with an emphasis on energy-efficient, elegant designs that will complement any space they’re added to.
With HEATSTRIP® outdoor gas and electric heaters, there’s no need to impede on the style of your spaces with bulky, inefficient heaters that get in the way of your relaxation. So, whether you want to have the perfect alfresco experience, or simply want to be able to relax on your patio year-round, HEATSTRIP® is sure to have a solution for you.View all Products