Grandfire Classic 38" Build-In BBQ GF38LB
A Grand Occasion The guests are gathering. Drinks are in hand, friends and family are catching up, accompanied by plenty of laughter. The promise of an amazing meal has bought them all to your place. Grandfire BBQs make a stunning impact for the discerning entertainer. Owning one means you will enjoy the sophistication and sleek finish of a BBQ crafted from the finest quality stainless steel. Guests will be treated to perfectly cooked steak, succulent chicken and chargrilled vegetables of restaurant quality. If your demand for style must be matched by incomparable performance, only a Grandfire BBQ is capable of meeting your expectations.
Enduring Quality The closer you look at a Grandfire BBQ, the better it looks. You'll discover our stainless steel is commercial grade, promising greater toughness and corrosion resistance than lesser BBQs. It's also double skinned in zones exposed directly to high temperature. Our confidence means you'll receive the benefit of an outstanding warranty on your new Grandfire BBQ.
Grandfire is a leading specialist for Stainless Steel BBQs.
When it comes to stainless steel, no-one knows it better than Grandfire. Whether it is the grade, or the gauge, or the finish, Grand Fire know what works, what lasts, and what looks great - so when you own a Grandfire, you know you own the very best! Grandfire offer total outdoor cooking and entertainment solutions.View all Products
- Full commercial grade stainless steel
- Stainless steel cooking surfaces
- Warming rack
- Removable drip tray
- Double skinned stainless steel roll back roasting hood
- Stainless steel flame tamer
- 4 x U-shaped tube burners
- Heat output 4 x 16.8 MJ/H (15,900 BTU)
- Infrared rotisserie burner
- 240V Rotisserie Motor with skewer rod and forks
- Self ignition valve system
- Robust Zinc casting knobs
- Two in hood Halogen lights
- 10 Year warranty on stainless steel
- Weight: 65kgs
- Cooking Area: 488D x 891W mm
- Warming Rack: 164D x 908W mm
- S/S Hot Plate: 488D x 246W mm
- Grill Size: 488D x 645W – 8mm dia
This BBQ has been nothing but painful since purchased. Ignitors don't ignite, and burners seem to get clogged (only half a burner will alight. There are also cold spots ..so the temperature is not even.
We have not received the barbecue yet