Recreate your favourite Japanese dishes at home with the Euromaid Teppanyaki Pan, designed specifically to sit on top of your Euromaid Multi Flex Induction Cooktop. From sophisticated seafood dishes to flavoursome noodles, you’ll be able to whip up authentic and easy teppanyaki meals the traditional way, without a fuss. Electropolished for a perfectly smooth easy to clean surface.
- Compatible with Multi-Flex cooktops, just select the teppanyaki mode for easy use Can be used with two different
- Multi-Flex power levels for maximum flexibility.
- High quality 3 ply stainless steel with 4mm thickness (stainless steel + aluminium + stainless steel) Dishwasher-safe.
- Electro-polished for a perfectly smooth easy to clean surface
- Specially designed for Flex Plus zones on Euromaid cooktops
- Suitable for ceramic, induction and gas cooktops as well as use in ovens.
Euromaid has been providing outstanding kitchen and laundry appliances to the Australian market since 1995. Their underlying philosophy to provide functional and high-quality appliances that represent great value for money continues to drive us forward today. Adherence to these brand principles has allowed Euromaid to become one of Australia’s largest kitchen and appliance brands, supported by all major electrical retailers.
The appliances are manufactured to the highest industry standards, sourced from the world’s best suppliers, and always at the forefront of design, functionality and reliability.
With 25 years of product innovation and development, Euromaid is proud to bring its international expertise to New Zealand.View all Products