T-ART Ultra Low Emission Wood Burner
The T-ART priced from $14,450.00 fully automatic air intake system controls fuel combustion to ensure maximum burn efficiency and a steady supply of radiated heat for hours after the fire is extinguished, the ultimate in ease of operation and comfort.
The T-ART can be customised with a choice of thirteen hand-made stone claddings, multiple flue position options, and the ability to add 360-degree swivel mount that allows the fire to rotate, providing a view of graceful flickering flames from any angle in the room.
The T-ART fire needs only to be filled with wood and ignited; its self-closing doors, patented automatic air supply, and top-down burning technology takes care of the rest. One full firebox of wood sustains naturally radiated heat for more than 9-10 hours, such is the T-ART’s operating precision and efficiency.
Thanks to its design and performance, the T-ART also meets the requirements for low energy and passive house construction, drawing air externally from outside the building.
Other stunning features of the T-ART Ultra-Low Emission Wood Fire are-
- Swiss design and manufacturing
- Meets all NZ clean air standards including the strict CM1 standard.
- Can be used in Rotorua, Nelson City in certain air sheds, Canterbury and Timaru.
- Perfect for open-plan home designs and spaces with high studs
- External air capability for min-energy or passive house
- Thirteen panel colour finish options
- Heats up to 200 m2 space, or 300 m2 space in min-energy or passive houses
- Very convenient height for loading wood
- Set and light in the morning and repeat again in the evening for a permanently warm home.
- Fully automatic system controls the amount of air the fire draws to give optimum burn efficiency
- Immediate heat released through the front glass door, while passive heat is stored in concrete panels and released into the room for 9-10 hours after the fire burns out
- No flue shield required
- Heat output during burn cycle 10.1 kW.
- Heat output to space over 9 hours, average 2.6 kW per hour
- Thermal storage capacity 15.6 kW
- Conveniently placed ash pan that is very easy to empty
- 1500 mm in height
Call our knowledgeable team to create the right options for your home requirements - 0800 182 182 or email email@example.com
T-ART (310 kgs, 1500 mm in height) has a flat glass door.
Installation options – fixed, or on a 360° swivel.
- All steel
- White polished
- Grey polished or raw
- Black polished or raw
- Beige polished or raw
- Caramel polished and raw
- Chocolate raw
- Ruby raw
- Soap stone