The Puretec IRX4000 is an advanced catalytic iron removal system, designed specifically for applications where both iron and sediment are present. Iron is usually the cause of the notorious orange-brown staining often seen on fences and buildings, and indoors in wet areas such as toilet bowls. In addition to staining, at higher levels it causes corrosion and damage to valves and fixtures. Unlike traditional iron removal systems, the IRX Series is also suitable where low levels of Hydrogen Sulphide are present - one of the most common causes of bad odour in ground water.
Removes orange and brown staining, sediment and bad odour in ground water
The Puretec IRX4000 is also suitable where low levels of Hydrogen Sulphide are present - one of the most common causes of bad odour in ground water. It is also designed for applications where both iron and sediment are present. Iron is usually the cause of the notorious orange-brown staining that causes corrosion and damage to valves and fixtures.
- Designed to reduce staining & deposits from iron, manganese and sediment.
- Prevent the staining and rust build up in your water system.
- Automatic backwash – set and forget.
- Stores system configuration and operation data in non-volatile memory.
- Weather resistant cover for controller.
- Weatherproof transformer.
- Flexible programming options.
- Volume-based backwash options available for up to 450,000/day litres from a single unit.
Puretec are the purified water experts, providing water filtration solutions for home and business.
Experience the difference of having treated and purified water in your home using a Puretec water filter system. Enjoy the convenience and advantages of a water filter system in your everyday life with your family.
Turfrey supplies a big range of Puretec products including under sink water filter systems and whole house water supply filters.
We also stock replacement cartridges and spare parts.
Puretec is renowned for its quality and after-sales support.View all Products