Oklahoma Joe's Highland Offset Smoker
Enjoy a classic smoking experience with the heavy-duty Oklahoma Joe’s Highland Offset Smoker. Oklahoma Joe's best selling smoker in NZ with high-temperature, heavy-gauge steel construction offers durability while a convenient fire access door and multiple dampers give you more control over your smoking experience.
- Multiple adjustable dampers regulate heat and smoke
- Convenient firebox door lets you stoke your fire without opening chamber lid
- Front shelf for easy access to food or utensils while smoking
- Durable, porcelain-coated wire cooking grates resist rust and are easy-to-clean
- 3784cm² of primary cooking space; 1813cm² of secondary cooking space
- Cool-touch handles protect your hands from the heat
- Professional temperature gauge for accurate monitoring
- Large, wagon-style wheels for easy mobility
- Front shelf for added convenience
Model Number: 15202031
Grate/Emitter Warranty: 2 years
Other Parts Warranty: 2 years
Temp Gauge: Lid
Grate Material: Porcelain Coated Wire
Primary Cooking Area (cm): 86 W X 44 D (3784cm²)
Secondary Cooking Area (cm): 1813cm²
Assembly Required? Yes
Assembled Dimensions (mm): 1450 W x 1355 H x 830 D
Weight (kg): 80.7
To find out more watch the Demonstration video.
About Oklahoma Joe's
Over the years Oklahoma Joe’s has been able to constantly improve and innovate their products. Today, they continue to craft high-performance smokers and grills that help you go the extra mile for the flavours you seek.
The Oklahoma Joe's smokers are built with durability in mind with porcelain coated cast iron grates and heavy gauge steel construction, this ensures easy cooks and delicious food every time. Turfrey supplies the Longhorn and Highland models.View all Products
This was an early fathers day present and I absolutely love it! Super high quality and easy to use!
So solid! Hubby is very happy with it
Absolutely love the product, it’s as described and even turned up earlier than expected. Great job guys keep it up!