Masport R5000 Ped Clean Air Fire with Ash Pan
Masport wood fires are the perfect solution to home heating.
This clean-burning R5000 wood fire brings warmth and style to the heart of your home, while its built-in ash pan makes cleaning up quick and easy. With the option to add a water booster to heat your water cylinder using your fireplace as well, it’s no wonder the R5000 is one of our most popular models. Its variety of base configurations also gives you the freedom to choose between a fireplace with legs, space for wood stacking or a pedestal with built-in, easy-clean ash pan.
- Efficiently heats large sized areas
- NES, ECAN and ORC Airshed 1 approved
- Large 8mm radiant cook top
- Optional 2-speed fan for convection heating
- 6mm steel firebox for durability
- 9 hour burn time
- Lined with masonry fire bricks and a steel baffle for efficient burning
- Built in ash pan to collect ash and make disposal easier
Masport is a well-known Kiwi brand that have been crafting fires for NZ homes since 1973. Masport products are designed and made in New Zealand and provide innovative design and advanced technology to give consumers high quality fires for their homes. Masport care for New Zealand’s environment, therefore strive to be at the forefront of a new generation of clean burning, ultra-efficient wood burners.
Turfrey stocks a large range of Masport wood burners fireplaces, styles and sizes to suit every home.
Masport offers the most comprehensive wood fire warranty in New Zealand
Masport warranties our ﬁre boxes, under normal use, to be free from defects in materials or workmanship (from the date of purchase)
• Catalytic ULEB wood ﬁres - 20 years
• Non-Catalytic ULEB wood ﬁres - 15 years
• LEB wood ﬁres - 10 years
• Outdoor wood ﬁres - 5 years